Geoffrey M. Abdulah BSc. MSc. FAPE, REng.
2003 – Present Director, Founding Partner Acuitas Caribbean Limited; Quantitas Services Ltd
1996 - 2003 Director, Watson Construction Management Co. Ltd.
1994 - 1996 Project Manager, ANSA Mc AL Enterprises Limited
1992 - 1994 Project Manager, Watson Construction Management Co. Ltd.
1988 - 1991 Programme Manager and Civil Engineer, Ministry of Works
1984 - 1987 Civil Engineer and Assistant Project Manager, Emile Elias Contractors
Civil Engineering, Facilities Management, Project and Construction Management, Property Development
Masters Degree – Construction Engineering and Management (MSc), University of the West Indies, Bachelor’s Degree – Civil Engineering (BSc), University of the West Indies. Past President and a Fellow of the Association of Professional Engineers of Trinidad and Tobago (FAPE), Registered Engineer with the Board of Engineering of Trinidad and Tobago (REng). Member of the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA), Member of the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Member of the Board of Directors of Habitat for Humanity Trinidad and Tobago, Member of the Board of Directors of the Dispute Resolution Centre (Trinidad and Tobago Chamber of Commerce).
Former Member of the Board of Directors of CARIRI, the Free Zones Company of Trinidad and Tobago, the Self Help Commission, the Haleland Park Residents Association, St. Andrew’s School and Trinity College.
Having attained his Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and Master’s degree in Construction Management, Geoffrey Abdulah has acquired extensive experience over the past 30 years in the design, management and implementation of large construction projects and in the management of existing facilities throughout the Caribbean in both the public and private sectors. As one of the founding partners of Acuitas and Quantitas, he has been in the forefront of the creation of a uniquely combined multi disciplinary team of professionals providing project management, facilities management, claims adjusting and property development services throughout the region. Geoffrey has been instrumental in the company becoming ISO 9001 Certified by the British Standards Institution (BSI), demonstrating the team’s commitment to providing ‘best in class’ services to all of its clients.
Ø Project Manager. 1996 - 2002. World Bank Fourth Basic Education Programme. 30 Primary schools and 4 secondary schools.
Ø Project Manager. 1996 - 1998. Ernst & Young Head Offices. 50,000 square feet of A’ Class commercial office space.
Ø Project Manager. 1996 – 1997. Spiceland Mall Grenada. 100,000 square feet of retail commercial space.
Ø Facilities Building Manager. 1999-2004. Inter-American Development Bank Country Offices Trinidad.
Ø Project Manager. 1999 – 2001. Albion Plaza Energy Centre 300,000 square feet of A’ Class commercial office space.
Ø Project Manager. 2005 – 2008 in partnership with Bovis Lend Lease. Two 18 storey 450,000 square feet of luxury apartments.
Ø Project Manager. 2005-2007 in partnership with SKM UK. 12 cricket stadiums in 9 Caribbean countries for Cricket World Cup 2007.
Ø Consultant. 2013 – 2014. The Inter-American Development Bank. Construction of New Youth Centre and Youth Hostel Belize.
Ø Project Manager. Present. The University of Trinidad and Tobago Main Campus. 700,000 square feet of tertiary level education space.
Ø Project Manager. Present. The University of the West Indies St. Augustine South Campus. 200,000 square feet of tertiary level education space.
Ø Consultant. Present. The Inter-American Development Bank. Construction of 50 ECCE centres Trinidad and Tobago, Neighbourhood Upgrade Programme
Ø Project Manager. Present. The University of the West Indies Open Campus. 20,000 square feet of tertiary level education space.
IAN P. MARFLEET B.A. (Arch), Dip. Arch, MTTIA
Registered Architect; Project Manager; Project Management Consultant; Company Director.
· Bachelor of Arts – Architecture – Canterbury College of Art (B.A. Arch)
· Diploma – Architecture – Canterbury College of Art (Dip. Arch)
· Professional Member, Trinidad and Tobago Institute of Architects.
· Member, Project Management Institute.
Professional Experience (Selected Major Projects)
· BPTT outfitting offices at Albion Plaza and Queen’s Park Plaza. Client’s Project Manager.
· FIFA/GORTT Football Stadiums Project. Clients Review Architect
· World Bank Fourth Basic - - Project. Client’s Project and Construction Manager
· Proposer of the Courseway. Offshore Multi-Modal Transport Link and 2,200 hectare land reclamation scheme.
· CBS-TRUMP “Miss Universe 1999 Pageant. Client’s Architect. (1998– 1999)
· Courts Mega Store, El Socorro. Client’s Architect.
· Restoration Works to President’s House, Port-of-Spain. Client’s Architect.
· BHP Billiton, Office Outfitting, Invader’s Bay Tower. Client’s Project Manager. (2004 – 2005)
· National Petroleum Service Station Upgrade Programme. Project Management Consultant
· New Pharmtech Head Office San Fernando. Architect
· New Maska Head Office San Fernando. Architect
· La Vega Garden Centre & Estate, Pepper Village. Architect
After completing his studies in the UK, Ian Marfleet returned to practice in Trinidad and Tobago, where he worked as an Architect and Contractor before finally deciding to specialize in Project Management. He is a Professional Member of The Trinidad and Tobago Institute of Architects and The Project Management Institute.